Advanced used oil analysis to help you optimize fluid performance and improve productivity
Castrol Labcheck Next Generation brings a new generation of service and technology to fluid analysis. Used oil analysis has helped enhance the performance and extend the lifespan of critical machinery for many years. Monitoring lubricant conditions within the internal environment of machinery is the most cost-effective way to extend lubricant drain intervals, prevent catastrophic failure and increase the lifespan of your equipment. The advances offered by Castrol’s Labcheck Next Generation can help you to enhance these benefits even further.
One Program, Many Benefits
By offering clear, analytical data and professional recommendations, our Labcheck Next Generation oil analysis helps you:
- Identify and measure lubricant conditions and contamination
- Assess equipment conditions
- Prevent breakdowns
- Maximize equipment uptime
- Maximize component lifespan
- Reduce fuel and oil consumption
- Decrease operational costs
- Eliminate unnecessary overhauls, in-service failures, and field repairs
- Establish optimal drain and service schedules
Labcheck Next Generation offers a full array of tests designed to measure the physical properties of lubricants and fluids in heavy duty equipment. Download the Labcheck Next Generation brochure or contact your Castrol representative to find out more.