Castrol VECTON Fuel Saver 5W-30 E6/E9 with System Pro Technology™ is an advanced full synthetic heavy duty diesel engine oil for use in highly rated diesel engines meeting Euro I to Euro VI emission requirements. It is suitable for engines with or without particulate filters, for most EGR engines and for most engines fitted with SCR NOx reduction systems. It is strongly recommended for engines fitted with particulate filters and is designed for use in combination with low sulphur diesel fuel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Delivers up to 45% extra performance reserve* that fights oil breakdown and also adapts to higher temperatures and pressures for longer useful oil life.
- Fuel savings: it gave up to 1% fuel saving in a Euro V engine using the European Transient Cycle test when compared to a modern top tier 15W-40 engine oil.
- Excellent performance at low temperatures.
- Maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
- Certified CO2 neutral according to the internationally applicable PAS2060 standard.
- ACEA E6, E7, E9
- API CJ-4
- MB-Approval 228.31, 228.51
- MAN M3271-1, M3477, M3677
- Volvo VDS-4, CNG
- Scania LDF-4
- RVI RLD-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- MTU Oil Category 3.1
- Cat ECF-3
- JASO DH-2
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- Mack EO-M Plus, EO-N Premium Plus, EO-O Premium Plus
- For Iveco trucks requiring ACEA E6, E7, E9
- meets DAF PX Euro VI requirements
What oil is right for my truck? Find out with our Oil selector.
* Compared to API and ACEA industry requirements and based on tests conducted on 81% of the Castrol VECTON range by volume based on 12 months sales up to March 2017.