Cut the compromise with Castrol Alusol XBB and Castrol Hysol XBB
Castrol’s XBB technology is helping metalworking engineers around the world cut compromise between productivity, performance, safety and cost. Castrol Alusol XBB and Castrol Hysol XBB fluids use a dual-action chemical buffer that resists changes in pH. The result is better machining performance, for longer than standard cutting fluids* – safeguarding quality, while reducing costs:
- Reduce or eliminate the need for expensive treatment additive top-ups
- Exceed system lifetime expectations – without formaldehyde releasing agents or boron
- Increase production efficiency, reduce costs and lessen demands on personnel
- Extend fluid life and eliminate unnecessary repairs and interventions
What’s more, we’ve now formulated fluids with XBB that also reduce foaming in soft water areas, so wherever you are you can cut compromise, and improve performance.
* Proven in lab tests and seen in real production conditions.