Castrol VECTON Long Drain 10W-40 E6/E9 with System Pro TechnologyTM is an advanced full synthetic heavy duty diesel engine oil for use in highly rated diesel engines meeting Euro I to Euro VI emission requirements. It is suitable for engines with or without particulate filters, for most EGR engines and for most engines fitted with SCR NOx reduction systems. It is strongly recommended for engines fitted with particulate filters and is designed for use in combination with low sulphur diesel fuel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Delivers up to 45% extra performance reserve* that fights oil breakdown and also adapts to higher temperatures and pressures for longer useful oil life.
- Tested for extended drains up to 120,000 km**.
- Maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
- Certified CO2 neutral according to the internationally applicable PAS2060 standard.
- ACEA E6, E7, E9
- API CJ-4
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MAN M3477, M3271-1
- Volvo VDS-4, CNG
- RVI RLD-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- MTU Oil Category 3.1
- Cat ECF-3
- JASO DH-2
- Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- For Iveco trucks requiring ACEA E6, E7, E9
- meets DAF Euro VI requirements
What oil is right for my truck? Find out with our Oil selector.
*Compared to API and ACEA industry requirements and based on tests conducted on 81% of the Castrol VECTON range by volume based on 12 months sales up to March 2017. **Approved by MAN for up to 120,000 km and Mercedes Benz, Volvo, and Renault for up to 100,000 km in accordance with their specifications. Actual oil drain depends on engine type, operating conditions, service history, OBD and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.