- Meets the requirements of EU Ecolabel
o >80% of certified sustainably sourced renewable content**** of the grease
o >60% post-consumer plastic content of the packaging
- Reduced environmental impact when compared with conventional mineral oil-based greases
**A lubricant, including any oil or grease, that is ‘‘biodegradable,’’ ‘‘minimally toxic,’’ and ‘‘not bio accumulative’’ as defined by US VGP 2013.
****Tested in accordance with method ASTM D 6866.
THE GREASE IS BASED ON AN OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE ADDITIVE SYSTEM AND CAN BE USED IN A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- High resistance to water spray-off
- Excellent physical properties that enable resistance to mechanical shear and water spray-off
- Broad operating temperature from -35°C to 140°C. Suited to all conditions from arctic to tropical climates