Castrol TranSynd can be recommended for all vehicles calling for Dexron III/Mercon or Allison TES 295 and TES 468 ATF's suitable for bus and refuse vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability means that the viscosity remains almost constant helping prevent deposits and oil thickening - this extends transmission life and avoids incorrect gear changing.
- Excellent transmission cleanliness under all conditions permits extended oil drain and decreased servicing.
- Excellent temperature reduction through reduced friction leads to longer oil and component life and permits extended drain and decreased servicing.
- Lower power input means fuel savings potential and reduced emissions.
- Optimised frictional characteristics gives smoother gear changing at all ambient temperatures and load conditions.
- Constant frictional properties improve driving comfort.
- Outstanding cold flow properties enables faster oil flow to all critical components (eg torque converter, friction plates, planetary wheels and brake bands) particularly during cold starts.
- More responsive and comfortable gear change. Minimises 'shift stock' when changing gear.
- Excellent shear stability properties helps retain full transmission performance over whole oil drain period. Optimal lubrication ensures constant level of comfort during gear changing.
- Optimal lubrication ensures constant level of comfort during gear changing.
- Good extreme pressure (EP) and anti-wear performance gives better transmission component protection leading to longer life.
- Very good seal performance helps avoid oil leakages, reducing repair costs.
- Free from chlorine and heavy metals for better environmental compatibility - easier waste oil disposal and recyclability.