High quality, mineral oil based extreme pressure gear oils. Recommended for the lubrication of industrial gear boxes using forced circulate or splash and oil batch lubrication.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sulphur-phosphorous EP additives provide good load carrying ability, reducing gear tooth wear
- Withstands elevated temperatures for extending service life
- Corrosion inhibitors provide ongoing protection of gear teeth
- Excellent demulsification properties help to maintain full lubricating film with no loss of performance
- Anti-foam additives maintain full lubricating film
- DIN classification- CLP
- US Steel 224
- David Brown Type E
- Hansen Transmission Flender
- Suitable for Müller Weingarten equipment
- AGMA 9004-D94
- Viscosity range: 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680, 1000 and 1500.
- DIN 51517 Part 3