Recommended for use in motorcycle forks and shocks for road, off-road and competition use. It provides protection against wear, corrosion and to minimise the effect of foam or air entrainment in the fork.
Features & Benefits
- Prolongs seal life by resisting premature hardening and glazing, ensuring efficient fork operation.
- Stays in grade, maintaining consistent fork operation over a wide temperature range.
- Can be mixed with other Castrol Fork Oil grades to obtain intermediate grades.
- Helps minimise rust and corrosion.
- Suppresses foam to ensure efficient damping operation.
- Available in graduated one litre packs to allow the correct amount of fluid to be added to the forks. These graduated packs are useful when mixing the fluids to attain intermediate viscosity fork oils.
Available in three grades:
- Castrol Fork Oil 5W
- Castrol Fork Oil 10W
- Castrol Fork Oil 15W