A manual transmission fluid of advanced design especially developed to provide easier gear changes over a wide temperature range. It is particularly versatile in cold weather as it reduces shift effort at start-up, as well as controlling transmission noise and idle rattle at operating temperatures.
It should be used in manual transmissions of most car and light commercial vehicles (LCV’s) requiring GL-4 performance, where improved low temperature shift performance is required.
Features & Benefits
- Quieter transmission operation and easier low temperature gear shifting improves driving experience
- Improved gear tooth and bearing durability reduces the risk of breakdown and extended component life
- Effective lubrication over a wide temperature range
- It can be used as a low drag gearbox oil in 2-stroke motorcycles with separate gearboxes
- SAE 80W viscosity – SAE 75W-80 extrapolated (equivalent to 10W-30)
- API Service Classification GL-4