Castrol ATF DEX III is an automatic transmission and power steering fluid for use in GM automatic transmissions pre 2005 and in many automatic transmissions where Dexron® (II or III) or Mercon performance is required.
Recommended for many transmissions used in General Motors cars, Holden, Isuzu, Opel and Hydramatic® transmissions used in a range of vehicles. It is also suitable many earlier model Japanese vehicles where Dexron® type fluids are recommended. It is recommended for other transmissions where Dexron® and Dexron® II fluids are specified except Mercedes-Benz, ZF, BMW, Voith and Renk.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced friction durability prolongs transmission life and promotes smooth shifting.
- Increased resistance to oil oxidation and degradation.
- Increased clutch band and clutch pack capacity.
- Improved protection of copper and bronze components.
- Dexron® III H, IID and II.
Also suitable for use where the following performance levels are specified
- Holden HN 2126
- Mazda M III Fluid
- Ford Mercon IV
- Allison C4
- Ford M2C-138CJ
- General Motors Type A Suffix A