MAGNATEC DIESEL DX 5W-40 5L - RRP - $54.99
MAGNATEC DIESEL DX 5W-40 is a full synthetic engine oil combining DPF compatible technology with Intelligent Molecules for an extra layer of protection, reducing wear during the critical warm-up period.
Its unique formulation protects from the moment you start, dramatically reducing engine wear (as tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test).
Castrol MAGNATEC DIESEL DX 5W-40 is a synthetic engine oil suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C3, API SN/CF or earlier specification 5W-40 lubricant.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol MAGNATEC DIESEL DX 5W-40 is always ready to protect.
- Intelligent molecules cling to metal surfaces giving extra protection against engine wear
- Diesel Particulate Filter compatible technology maintains engine efficiency and responsiveness
- Provides superior performance under extreme cold start-up conditions compared to thicker grades
- Excellent soot handling performance minimises oil thickening
- Exceeds the most demanding limits in latest industry standard diesel protection test
- Suitable for SUV, 4WD and most cars fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters, including Hyundai vehicles with DPF.
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications
- API SN/CF
- ACEA C3
- dexos 2™