Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oils drain off critical engine parts, however Castrol MAGNATEC’s intelligent molecules don’t. They cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection.
Castrol MAGNATEC’s unique formulation protects from the moment you start, dramatically reducing engine wear. Now with ultra-refined molecules, for protection you can see, hear and feel.
Castrol MAGNATEC 5W-40 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B4, API SN/CF or earlier specification 5W-40 lubricant.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol MAGNATEC’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 delivers superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions relative to thicker grades.
Castrol MAGNATEC 5W-40 meets and exceeds:
- AACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- API SN/CF