Castrol GTX MODERN ENGINE 15W-40 is a multigrade mineral base engine oil that provides superior engine protection and is suitable for today’s modern passenger cars, in particular, those with multi-valve engines.
Castrol GTX MODERN ENGINE 15W-40 is suitable for Petrol, Diesel, LPG or CNG cars, light commercial vehicles and 4WDs where API SN/CF or earlier specifications are recommended.
Not recommended for vehicles fitted with diesel particulate filters.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
GTX MODERN ENGINE 15W-40 provides greater reliability for your modern engine:
- Contains anti-sludge formula that provides 25% better sludge protection compared to tough industry standards.*
- Anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Advanced protection against higher temperatures and stresses encountered in modern engines.
- Provides at least 50% better high temperature wear protection than the toughest API standards.*
- Suitable for 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines built by most manufacturers from 1995.
- Superior protection for turbo chargers, multivalve systems and catalytic converters.
- Higher performance reserve for longer oil change intervals and/or smaller sump sizes in modern cars.
*vs. API SN/CF Industry Standards.
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B3