Castrol GTX is one of the world’s most trusted engine oils. It’s more than just oil. It’s liquid engineering that protects against problems, like sludge, that your engine faces every day. The Double Action formula of Castrol GTX motor oil cleans away old sludge*, while protecting against new sludge formation, better than tough industry standards. * When tested in engines with high levels of deposits.
Castrol GTX 20W-50 is recommended for the engines of the following passenger cars and light commercial vehicles:
- Unleaded petrol with or without catalytic converters.
- Fuel injected engines.
- Reconditioned petrol engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol GTX 20W-50:
- Provides protection against sludge build-up.
- Protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Keeps engines cool and clean.
- Contains anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Recommended for engines made prior to 1990.
- Advanced protection against higher temperatures and stresses encountered in pre-2002 engines.
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Compatible with catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Helps minimise oil consumption.
- API SL/CF