Synthetically fortified manual transmission and final drive lubricant. Suitable for use in highly loaded final drives and differentials of commercial vehicles in trucks, buses, vans and 4WD’s as well as synchronised manual transmissions requiring API GL-4 or GL-5.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Significant extension in oil drain interval compared to standard API GL-5 SAE 85W-140 EP gear oils.
- Reduced operating temperatures and extending oil and component life in Rockwell-Meritor axles.
- One product for both manual and final drive transmissions offers rationalisations and reduced stockholding and service filling errors.
- Excellent transmission cleanliness.
- Reduced wear.
- Extended drain.
- Excellent transmission performance.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- SAE 80W-90; API GL-4, API GL-5
- ZF TE-ML 02B (for manual transmissions) No longer on approval list
- ZF TE-ML 05A (for final drives without limited slip differentials) No longer on approval list
- MAN 341 Typ E2 (MAN 3343 Type M)
- Volvo (for rear axles)
- Scania STO 1:0