A medium ash SAE 15W-40 multigrade diesel engine oil specially formulated to meet the needs of most American heavy duty diesel engines without DPF/DPD exhaust after- treatment devices. It is also suitable for many mixed fleet operations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior viscosity stability for guaranteed field performance.
- Improved soot related wear protection.
- Exceptional piston deposit control for increased engine durability.
- High shear stable polymer (VI improver) to minimise oil consumption.
- Suitable for many diesel and petrol engines.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- SAE 15W-40
- API CI-4 Plus/ SL *
- Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03
- Cummins CES 20078
- Caterpillar ECF-2
- DDC Power Guard 93K214
- ACEA E7
- Volvo VDS-3
- JASO DH-1
* Can also be used where API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CE and CD are recommended.