Full synthetic multigrade final drive lubricant. It is Castrol’s prime recommendation for final drives in heavy commercial vehicles, and is approved by MAN, Scania and ZF. Specially designed and approved by BMW for use in all BMW final drives fitted with conventional (non limited slip) differentials. It is designed to provide superior protection at both high and low operating temperatures where conventional mineral oils prove unsatisfactory.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fuel savings and reduced emissions due balanced viscometrics and frictional characteristics.
- Superior pumpability and protection of the complete differential at low temperatures.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability provides final drive and differential cleanliness which permits extended drain and decreased servicing.
- Optimal anti-wear, extreme pressure performance at all ambient temperatures and load conditions.
- Excellent temperature reduction and shear stability enhance final drive performance and extends component life.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- API GL-5
- BMW Non Limited Slip Rear Axle
- US Military MIL-L-2105D
- Scania STO:1
- MAN 342 S1
- ZF TE-ML 05B, 12B, 17B, 19C, 21B