A heavy duty grease combining molybdenum disulphide with extreme pressure additives.
Suitable for use where shock load protection is required for automotive ball joints and constant velocity joints.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Good load carrying capacity – protects equipment against extreme loading and helps prevents damage caused by shock loading and excessive vibration.
- Resistance to scuffing and fretting – provides protection against fretting that can occur on splined shafts,pivot pins and other parts subject to reciprocating and sliding motion.
- Good water resistance – the grease film remains on the surface even in the presence of water.
- Resistant to copper and steel corrosion – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces.
- High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long term protection.
- Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces.
- NLGI 2, Lithium Soap