Fully synthetic multipurpose manual transmission and final drive lubricant for smooth shift at low temperatures.
For synchronized manual transmissions and final drives/differentials of a wide range of vehicles (commercial vehicles, construction equipment, passenger cars) where API GL-4 or GL-5 are required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A single product for transmission and final drive.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity provides improved cold shift quality in cold conditions and fuel efficiency.
- Superior high temperature stability and excellent wear protection even in the most arduous conditions prolongs equipment life and allows for extended oil drain intervals.
- Full compatibility with conventional mineral oils and seals allows this product to be used in a wide range of applications.
- Outstanding EP gear synchroniser performance.
- API GL-4, GL-5, MT-1, SAE J2360, MIL-PRE-2105E.
Suitable for use where the following specifications apply:
- MAN 3343 Typ S, MAN 341 typ E3.
- Scania STO 1:0.
- MB Approval 235.8.
- ZF TE-ML, 02B, 05B, 12B, 16F, 17B, 19C, 21BC.
Advanced Performance Series.