Castrol EDGE 5W-30 A3/B4 is an advanced full synthetic SAE 5W-30 engine oil. It is boosted with TITANIUM Fluid Strength Technology™ to give you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from today's highly tuned four cylinder and latest technology engines, operating with tighter tolerances, requiring lower viscosity and stronger oils for variable service intervals.
Discover why your engine oil needs to be strong.
Castrol EDGE 5W-30 A3/B4 should be used in engines where maximum efficiency and protection is demanded. Castrol EDGE 5W-30 A3/B4 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline or diesel engines* where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B4, API SL/CF or earlier specification 5W-30 lubricant. Approved by leading automobile manufacturers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol EDGE 5W-30 A3/B4:
- Delivers unsurpassed levels of protection across a variety of driving conditions and temperatures providing maximum short and long term engine performance.
- Superior thermal stability ensures minimal breakdown in formulation and minimal engine deposits for cleaner engine internals and ultimate engine protection.
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response and improves engine efficiency.
- Helps engines run cooler, contributing to longer engine life and reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response.
- Engineered to minimise oil consumption, ensuring the maximum potential is available from the oil throughout the service interval.
- Exceptional flow characteristics in low ambient temperatures ensure engine protection from the first moments of ignition, minimising wear and damage.
- Excellent light duty diesel engine performance; suits modern direct injection engines without DPF.
Castrol EDGE 5W-30 A3/B4 is suitable where the following requirements are called for:
- API SL/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- BMW Longlife-01
- VW 502 00/ 505 00
- MB-Approval 229.3/ 229.5
* Excludes diesel passenger vehicles fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).