FIND THE RIGHT OIL FOR YOUR ENGINE
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life. This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
TRISHIELD™ TECHNOLOGY FOR SUPERIOR SLUDGE PROTECTION
TriShield™ is a unique triple-action technology that attracts, captures and disperses particles that can build up in engines and causes sludge build-up. TriShield stops small particles from becoming big problems, and protects the car you rely on. This innovative technology uses a polymer that contains two chemical hooks that attract and capture both sludge and soot in a single molecule, helping to prevent particles from building up. With TriShield Technology, Castrol has improved the potency and protection that GTX provides.
Benefits of Castrol GTX:
- Unique TriShield™ technology actively protects against particles that build up in car engines with the most advanced sludge-fighting ingredients
- Castrol GTX uses premium, custom-made additives and is the most advanced conventional oil available
- Ultra-low friction improves gas mileage**
- Maximum protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
CASTROL® GTX® HIGH MILEAGE
HELP EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR ENGINE
Conventional oils may not do enough to protect high-mileage vehicles. As the miles add up, Castrol® GTX® High Mileage helps extend engine life by addressing the key problems that may impact your vehicle. As an engine gets older, gaskets become brittle, seals deteriorate and oil burns faster. Castrol GTX High Mileage with TriShield™ Technology helps extend engine life by providing superior protection against sludge build up.*
Benefits of Castrol GTX High Mileage:
- Superior detergency that fights sludge buildup*
- Superior oil burn-off protection versus leading conventional oils†
- Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- Advanced additives that minimize engine wear
*In Sequence VG sludge test †As measured in NOACK laboratory volatility test PDS/MSDS
CASTROL® GTX® SYNBLEND™
THE BEST GTX YOU CAN GET
CASTROL® GTX® SYNBLEND™ is a premium synthetic blend motor oil specially engineered with TriShield™ Technology to provide maximum wear protection. TriShield™ actively protects against particles that build up in car engines with the most advanced sludge-fighting ingredients. Modern engine technology is focused on getting more power out of smaller engines. This results in more heat and stress on key engine components, which can make newer engines more vulnerable to sludge and wear. GTX SynBlend cools critical engine parts providing a superior level of protection against wear and oil burn-off.
Benefits of Castrol GTX:
- Unsurpassed protection against engine wear and harmful sludge
- A higher level of thermal stability vs. conventional oils
- Maximum viscosity and oil burn-off protection
- Castrol GTX SynBlend now meets dexos™ performance requirements and is available in a 0W-20 grade.
1 In Sequence IVA wear test and Sequence VG test. 2 In 5W-30 grade only. Dexos1 is a trademark of the General Motors Co. PDS/MSDS
CASTROL® GTX® DIESEL
Castrol provides protection for diesel oil engines that can withstand the wear and tear of severe weather, rugged roads and heavy tows. Castrol® GTX® Diesel is designed to help your engine run more efficiently and extend engine life. It has special viscosity, anti-wear, anti-oxidant and detergent additives to protect your engine and maintain cleanliness.
- Superior dispersancy technology to manage high soot levels
- Highest level of detergent to neutralize acids generated by working diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel includes leading anti-oxidation performance to fight sludge buildup and preserve diesel engine efficiency
- Low sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur technology to protect exhaust after-treatment devices in new diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel is applicable for gasoline and diesel light trucks and passenger cars where API CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF SL or SL SJ engine oil are recommended
- Castrol GTX Diesel engine oil exceeds Cummins CES 20081 specification