Castrol Disc brake Fluid DOT 4 is a glycol – based premium quality brake and clutch fluid exceeding the requirements of the Department of Transport DOT 4 specification. Castrol Disk Brake Fluid DOT 4 is recommended for all hydraulic brake and clutch applications using disc or drum brakes, with the exception of those for which mineral oil is prescribed.
- Exceptional stopping capabilities
- Ensures high boiling points even after heavy use.
- Provides protection against corrosion and sludge formation
- Provides great braking safety
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS:
Castrol Disc Brake Fluid meets and exceeds the following:
- FMVSS 116a DOT 3 and DOT 4 (March 1991)
- SAE J1703 (June 1991)(current amendment)
- ISO 4925
- JIS K2233
- Girling Limited
- Renault / Peugeot
- Leyland and compulsory South African specification