Castrol® and lab partner Bureau Veritas (formerly known as Analysts, Inc.) will be launching a new sample analysis report in November 2017. The image featured on this page provides a representation of what the new report format will look like upon release.
The questions and answers below cover important aspects of the upcoming change.
What is different from the current sample analysis report?
- Layout changing from portrait to landscape
- Additional information about the equipment and sample displayed on report
- Option to include graphs on report
- Option to include images (ferrography, patches, etc.) on report
- Compliant with new ISO 17025 requirements
Why is the new report format better?
- Simplified layout makes report easier to read
- More information can be fit onto the report, which will allow users to see more of what they need in one place
- Incorporates new features that Labcheck users have requested in feedback surveys
When will the new report be available?
- The new report is scheduled to launch before the end of November
- Castrol® will send out an email to all Labcheck users with the specific launch date and other important information
What support will be provided to Labcheck users?
- The Labcheck Support Desk can be contacted for assistance with understanding the new report format
- Additional support can be accessed 24/7 on the Labcheck Training Resources website: labcheckresources.com
- Brief video on the new report format
- Updated quick-start guide on the new report format
- New Technical Data Sheet outlining all of the new report features