CASTROL LABCHECK IS YOUR ACCESS TO FLUID CONDITION ANALYSIS TO OPTIMIZE FLUID PERFORMANCE AND IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
Castrol LabCheck provides analysis services for a wide range of applications:
Effective fluid monitoring helps avoid unnecessary system changeovers and machinery failures. Regular analysis highlights trends that can identify potential problems and improve equipment maintenance plans.
- Comprehensive monitoring plans help increase machinery availability and reliability
- Testing to monitor oil and machine condition improves oil change frequency
- Regular analysis helps identify trends which may indicate potential future problems
Metalworking fluid advantages
- Controlling metalworking fluids helps improve performance and increases process efficiency
- Analysis of physical and chemical properties monitors the parameters that influence system performance
- Regular monitoring enables effective control of unwanted microbial growth and maintains a healthy workplace
- All reporting information is available for tracking and monitoring performance
- Following the fourth routine sample, results will be trended and available graphically for easier reference
- Trending specific parameters will provide better overview of system and/or machine performance
- Technical recommendations will be given whenever analysis results are outside the agreed limits
- A range of report types are retrievable online as soon as Castrol LabCheck analysis is completed
ANALYSIS TO SUIT EVERY CUSTOMER
- Castrol LabCheck – Standard: Routine laboratory analysis supported by specific technical recommendations stored and accessible on-line. Provides assurance that the fluid is maintained within agreed control limits.
- Castrol LabCheck – Advanced: A more comprehensive insight into fluid condition by monitoring a wider range of critical parameters to enhance system or machinery performance.
Contact us for more information about Castrol LabCheck, or to discuss the service with an expert.