Castrol has the tools to give you the advantage
Castrol LubeCon brings together extensive lubrication application expertise, best-in-class products, trusted support, service, and global availability.
SEE WHAT SOLUTIONS CASTROL LUBECON HAS FOR YOUR CANNING PLANT 1-800-582-3266
Castrol has focused on the canning manufacturing industry to create a unique turn-key lubrication solution, tailored to achieve maximum performance and cost-savings, while improving end product quality and consistency. LubeCon lubricants can help reduce VOCs, lubricant consumption, and improve overall house keeping issues which are vital in the canning industry. Our experienced personnel have helped eliminate metal exposure fallout by utilizing the proper equipment and lubricants for our customers in the canning industry.
LUBECON EQUIPMENT ADVANTAGE
Castrol's lubrication equipment automatically lubricates the chain with metered amounts of lubricant to reduce slinging and over lubrication. Fixed nozzles ensure proper placement of lubricant and allow the lubricant to properly penetrate and coat the chain.
- Fixed precision nozzles
- Improves metal exposure
- Helps reduce VOC's
- Improves housekeeping issues
- Reduces lubricant consumption
LUBECON LUBRICANT ADVANTAGE
- Castrol lubricant contains antiwear additives for additional protection in boundary lubrication from surging loads and extreme temperatures
- Improves product quality, productivity and reduce scrap
- Castrol synthetic, premium quality product is formulated for the most demanding high temperature chain applications in the industry
- Castrol lubricant incorporates a cleaning action that helps to eliminate pre-existing varnish and carbon residues. It also eliminates build up and slinging
- High temperature synthetic lubricant provides longer lasting lubrication
- Extremely low volatility improves safety and environmental conditions
Castrol LubeCon chain oils used in combination with LubeCon equipment is an unbeatable combination against chain wear and costly down time.