Castrol has the tools to give you the advantage
Castrol LubeCon brings together extensive lubrication application expertise, best-in-class products, trusted support, service, and global availability.
SEE WHAT SOLUTIONS CASTROL LUBECON HAS FOR YOUR BAKERY APPLICATION 1-800-582-3266
Applications where lubricant may come into contact with food or food packaging often require products that are Food Grade NSF approved. Castrol LubeCon has a full range of NSF approved greases and lubricants. Our greases and lubricants have a large application range from high temperature proofer ovens to general pillow block bearings. LubeCon lubricants can help reduce VOCs, lubricant consumption, and improve overall house keeping issues which are vital in the food industry. LubeCon's shot-to-point lubrication technique ensures lubricant is dispensed to the correct area of the chain for proper lubrication and eliminates unwanted contamination on vital product. A Castrol LubeCon representative can recommend the correct lubricant and equipment for your oven that will improve performance, extend chain life and reduce downtime associated with costly chain repairs.
LUBECON BAKERY CHAIN OILS
Dry Film Lubricants
- Avoids attraction of dust and other abrasive matter.
- Prevents surface galling and sliding friction.
- Withstands high and low operating temperatures.
- Prevents rust and other corrosion.
- Provides lubricity to reduce friction and energy consumption.
- Penetrates in to tight places and creeps along surfaces.
- Prevents seizing.
- Excellent low and high temperature viscosity performance.
- Excellent chemical & shear stability.
- Decreased evaporative loss.
- Resistance to oxidation & reduced residue build up.
- Extended lubrication intervals with the environmental benefit of less oil waste.
- Reduced friction thus reduced wear.
LUBECON BAKERY OVEN EQUIPMENT
Castrol LubeCon chain oils and greases used in combination with LubeCon equipment is an unbeatable combination against chain wear and costly down time.