Castrol has the tools to give you the advantage
Castrol LubeCon brings together extensive lubrication application expertise, best-in-class products, trusted support, service, and global availability.
SEE WHAT SOLUTIONS CASTROL LUBECON HAS FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY LINE 1-800-582-3266
Castrol LubeCon has a wide range of lubricants and greases for the automotive assembly process to ensure extended chain life, predictable conveyor operation and less downtime. Heavy loads on conveyor chains and wheel bearings can cause excessive wear quickly if not properly lubricated and monitored. LubeCon delivers the highest quality chain oils ranging from synthetics to dry film lubricants that ensure proper chain lubrication. Couple this extensive range of lubrication products with our best in class equipment and knowledgeable field representatives and you will see why Castrol LubeCon leads the way in automotive lubrication technology. Castrol LubeCon can tailor a lubrication program to meet your needs including scheduled onsite visits to ensure proper equipment function and lubrication of vital chain components along with documented service work.
LUBECON SYNTHETIC & DRY FILM CHAIN OILS
Dry Film Lubricants
- Avoids attraction of dust and other abrasive matter.
- Prevents surface galling and sliding friction.
- Withstands high and low operating temperatures.
- Prevents rust and other corrosion.
- Provides lubricity to reduce friction and energy consumption.
- Penetrates in to tight places and creeps along surfaces.
- Prevents seizing.
- Excellent low and high temperature viscosity performance.
- Excellent chemical & shear stability.
- Decreased evaporative loss.
- Resistance to oxidation & reduced residue build up.
- Extended lubrication intervals with the environmental benefit of less oil waste.
- Reduced friction thus reduced wear.
SAFE AND RELIABLE SERVICES
Castrol LubeCon chain oils and greases used in combination with LubeCon equipment is an unbeatable combination against chain wear and costly down time.