Lubrication for today's most demanding applications
Benefits of Castrol LubeCon High Temperature (HT) Grease:
- Formulated to address environmental concerns, it is free of lead, chlorinated solvents, and barium.
- Low volatility
- Minimum residue after evaporation
- High VI for additional film strength at elevated temperatures.
- Formulated with a combination of rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Prolonged service from 177°C/350°F to 288°C/550°F.
- Intermittent exposure to temperatures up to 343°C/650°F.
Castrol LubeCon Series HT
Castrol LubeCon Series HT (High Temperature) Grease is a synthetic grease designed for extended service life in bearings located inside high temperature ovens. The synthetic fluids in the LubeCon Series HT Grease formulation were selected for their controlled low volatility, minimum residue after evaporation and high VI for additional film strength at elevated temperatures. Available in NLGI grade 1