Equipment for today's most demanding applications
Lubrication of trolley bearing can be a time consuming and difficult project for maintenance teams. Castrol Lubecon greases eliminate the down time needed to grease trolley bearings by utilizing advanced technology to automatically grease while the conveyor is running production. Castrol Lubecon has multiple greaser configurations to meet most industry style tracks and trolley clusters. Automatic greaser can either be field mounted or pre-mounted with a customer supplied track to save on installation time.
Castrol LubeCon Automatic Greasers
- ASC Greaser controllers can operate one or two greaser units independently, or ASC controllers can be factory programmed to operate one grease unit and two lubricators
- Offers easy menu driven programming with continuous display readout
- Processor incorporates memory backup and automatic restart of lubrication if power failure occurs
- Push to connect wiring allows easy installation of components
- Customer PLC interface lets you monitor your Greaser cycles along with any system faults
- Password protection allowing only qualified personnel to control lubrication
- All greasers incorporate a fail safe break away mode which disengages the chain automatically before damage to the unit can occur
- Greasers automatically dispense grease during conveyor's normal operation. (no more waiting for down time or maintenance days to lubricate trolley wheels)
- Available greasers: Free Carrier, Inverted Free Carrier, Monorail, Inverted Monorail, Guide Wheel, King Pin, Caster Wheel, Dolly Wheel, Flat Top, Pendulum, Inverted Difuku, and Stabalizer Greasers
- Greaser units have a user adjustable dispense time to meet volume needs of most sealed bearings.
- Remote located 50:1 grease pump for easy service.
- Remote located ASC controller for easy programming changes.
- Automatic shutdown for loss of power and empty grease container.
- Easy to read display shows continuous readout to inform you when lubrication occurs or the time between lubrication cycles. Controllers also incorporate side mounted LED's that illuminate during lubrication cycles.
- Multiple controller configurations such as 120vac, 220vac, 24vdc, PLC output, machine run contacts, and beacon light allows the customer to select the right controller for the job.
- Two independent programmable channels for greasers
- Shop air required (Min 80PSI)
- Liquid crystal display
- Oil resistant keypad
- Component fault monitoring
- Password protection
- Selective viewing of each channel
- Memory backup
- Circuitry overload protection
- Empty grease container fault with automatic pump shut off
- Safety breakaway carriage
- Available beacon light, PLC interface, 220vac, 120vac, and 24vdc versions
- Beacon light
- PLC Interface
- 120vac, 220vac, & 24vdc versions
- Water tight enclosures
- Harsh environment greasers