(Replaces GRR(B) Grease)
Specifically formulated for rubber to rubber lubrication where any effects such as hardening or swelling of the rubber must be avoided. It therefore can be used on automotive hydraulic brake and clutch components where compatibility with natural rubber and SBR seals are involved. It may also be used to assist the assembly of natural and synthetic rubber components for automotive brakes or clutch systems and suspension units.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent stability at high temperatures.
- Good corrosion resistant properties.
- Excellent compatibility with both natural and synthetic rubber components.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- Lucas Girling – TS -2-34-04
- NLGI 2-3
- Worked penetration at 25°C is typically 245 - 275
- Drop point 160°C