An advanced diesel engine oil that maximises engine performance in the latest US, European and Japanese heavy-duty diesel engines including severe applications such as high loads and multi-trailer operations. For mixed fleets with or without DPFs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
VECTON 15W-40 CJ-4/E9 with unique System 5 Technology® adapts to changing conditions to give up to 20%* better performance in 5 key area:
- Fuel consumption: Fights oil thickening due to it’s unique additive system, it delivers superior viscosity stability, resulting in better fuel efficiency.
- Oil consumption: Fights piston deposits by minimising harmful deposits, resulting in lower oil consumption.
- Oil drain Interval: Fights contaminants, resulting in longer oil drain intervals.
- Component life: Fights wear and corrosion by providing a robust oil film, enhancing the life of critical engine components. Also formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur than conventional oils to maintain the efficiency of exhaust after treatment systems eg. DPF or DPD, and ensures continuing compliance with emissions legislation and reduces maintenance costs of emission systems.
- Power: Fights soot abrasive wear, improving engine power all the way through the oil drain.
*Compared to CJ-4 limits for oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling, wear and corrosion in industry testing.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- SAE 15W-40
- API CJ-4
- ACEA E9
- JASO DH-2
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- DDC PowerGuard 93K218
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MB-Approval 228.31
- Volvo VDS-4
- RVI RLD-3