An advanced full synthetic heavy duty diesel oil specifically engineered for extended drain in European trucks and buses equipped with after-treatment technologies including Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs). It can also be used in older vehicles.
It is recommended for DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Scania and Volvo Euro 4 or Euro 5 engines.
VECTON Long Drain 10W-40 LS with unique System 5 Technology® adapts to these changing conditions to maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to soot loading, and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Ensures advanced engine protection by neutralising acids and minimising piston deposits.
- Maximum engine durability through unsurpassed wear protection, bore polish control and maintenance of engine cleanliness.
- Reduced maintenance costs and downtime through the ability to maximise oil drain intervals.
- Reduced wear through state-of-the-art soot handling chemistry maintaining optimum oil flow and pumpability.
- New and old engine design suitability through proven performance with low (0.05%) and medium (0.5%) sulphur fuels.
- Significant cost savings through reductions in oil and fuel consumption (when compared with conventional mineral 15W-40 oils).
- Rapid oil circulation at start-up to maximise wear protection for critical components such as the valve train, turbocharger and bearings.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- SAE 10W-40
- ACEA E6, E7
- MAN M3271-1, M3477
- MB-Approval 228.51
- RVI RLD-2
- Scania Low Ash
- Volvo VDS-3