Fully synthetic DEXRON® III type ATF with proven outstanding performance in high temperature and heavy duty applications. Excellent for competition use, towing or high performance usage. Suitable for use where DEXRON® fluids are recommended, except where Castrol Transmax Dex VI is specified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent resistance to oxidation thus assisting in prolonging the life of the lubricant.
- Extended oil drain potential resulting in lower operating costs.
- Enhanced protection against deposits to extend transmission life.
- Temperature reduction in severe conditions improves transmission and oil service life, and assists in reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
- Optimised frictional characteristics to provide smoother gear changes and better protection against wear.
- Outstanding cold flow properties materially assisting in reducing wear at start-up.
- Proven performance in drag racing (e.g., Lenco drag racing transmission in Pro Stock).
- Low foam – stable gear shift performance when transmission is hot.
- Compatible with mineral/conventional automatic transmission fluids.
- Better control of deposits – cleaner transmission – longer transmission life.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- MB-Approval: 236.81
- MAN 339 Type V2, Z3
- Voith 55.6335.33, 55.6336.33
- VW 501.60
- ZF-TE ML 04D, 11B, 14C, 16M