Low silicate ethylene glycol based engine coolant – phosphate and amine free formulation providing extended service life protection for lead solder, aluminium, yellow metal and ferrous alloys. For US, European and Japanese turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines, particularly wet liner engines, operating in on-highway and off-road environments and arduous city stop- start driving conditions. Not generally recommended for petrol engines. For Mercedes Benz, use Radicool NF.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1,000,000km/8000hrs/4 years (whichever occurs first) service life in heavy duty diesel engines.
- Fully conforms to the warranty requirements of most major HD diesel engine OEM’s.
- Covers the needs of a wide range of engines meaning less coolants need to be stocked, assists rationalisation.
- Guaranteed performance in the widest range of diesel engines.
- Compatible with most commercial SCA’s.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- PCP = concentrate – use as recommended by the manufacturer but not as less than 40% or more than 55% in heavy duty diesel engines
- PCP50 = premix – pre-diluted to 50%, ready to use, do not dilute further
- Australian Standard: AS2108-2004
- International Standard: TMC RP 329
- ASTM D 3306, ASTM D 4985 and ASTM D6210 ( HDDE coolants not requiring a pre-charge of SCA)
- Cummins CES 14603 ( pending formal confirmation )
- Caterpillar EC-1
- GM1899M performance spec (specific to the GM6038 recipe), GM1825 performance spec (specific to the GM6043M recipe)
- Ford ESE-M97B44-A (Automotive), Ford ESE-M97B18-C (Heavy Duty Tractor and Diesel)
- Detroit Diesel Allison 7SE298
- Type P (Renault)
- Saab FCD 8704
- MWN Diesel 234 2/15
- Nissan NES 5059 LLC
- Mazda MES MN 121D