High quality range of shear stability, high viscosity hydraulic fluids with excellent anti-wear performance. Suitable for use in a diverse range of hydraulic systems that are subject to wide variations in temperature. For use in off-highway and marine applications and indoor manufacturing equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be used over a wide temperature range with good shear stability.
- Excellent anti-wear performance provides extended wear protection.
- Reduced downtime, prolonged lubricant life.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- ISO 15, 32, 46, 68
- DIN 51524 Part 3
- Denison HF-0, HF0-2
- Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-S
- Cincinnati Milacron (P 68-69-70)
- US Steel 126 & 127
- Bosch Rexroth RE07075/RE90220