Extreme pressure, lithium soap grease containing molybdenum disulphide with a consistency and thickener specifically chosen to ensure the grease pumps over a wide range of temperatures. Recommended for general mining and industry where high shock loads are experienced. Ideal for heavily loaded pins and bearings on equipment such as scrapers, wheel loaders, excavators and shovels.
Features & Benefits
- Compromise rationalising product for applications where high shock load protection is required.
- Protects against corrosion in extreme conditions.
- Pumps and vents in centralised lube systems, even at low temperatures.
- Remains adhesive under high loads and resists water washout.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- NLGI 2
- Drop Point ºC 180
- 4 Ball Weld Load (Kg) 400