(Replaces Syntrax 75W-90)
Full synthetic, multipurpose manual transmission and final drive lubricant. Castrol Syntrax Universal Plus 75W-90 may be used in synchronized manual transmissions and final drives/differentials of a wide range of vehicles (commercial vehicle, construction equipment, passenger cars) where API GL-4 or GL-5 are required. The product also carries a number of European HD approvals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A single product for transmission and final drive.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity provides improved cold shift quality in cold conditions and fuel efficiency.
- Superior high temperature stability and excellent wear protection even in the most arduous conditions prolongs equipment life and allows for extended oil drain intervals.
- Full compatibility with conventional mineral oils and seals allows this product to be used in a wide range of applications.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- API GL-5, GL-4 & MT-1
- SAE 75W-90
- MAN 3343 Type S, 341 Type E3
- Scania STO 1:0
- MB Approval 235.8
- ZF TE-ML, 02B, 05B, 12B, 16F, 17B, 19C, 21BC
- SAE MJ2360 (MIL-PRF-2105E)
- Eaton Approved for 300,000km’s drain