(Replaces Hypoid Long Drain 80W-90)
Mineral based gear oil designed for use in axles and final drives operating under severe conditions and over a wide range of operating temperatures. It is specifically approved for use in MB Actros, MAN, Scania and ZF axles and is also recommended for other applications where API GL-5 or SAE J2360 performance is required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extended drain potential compared with conventional MB 235.0 fluids.
- Enhanced seal compatibility.
- Effective wear protection under severe load conditions, ensuring longer component life and allowing it to be used in the final drives of most vehicles in a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to foaming and corrosion.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- API GL-5
- MAN 342 M3
- MB-Approval 235.20
- Scania STO 1:0
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 12E, 16B, 17B, 19B, 21A
- SAE J2360