Fully synthetic multigrade rear axle fluid for racing and severe duty applications.
For many limited slip differential applications. Primarily intended for use in rear axles of Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore (pre 2005) high performance models.
Features & Benefits
- Improved oxidation stability for longer oil service life.
- Improved deposit control at high temperatures for cleaner axle internals.
- Contains preferred limited slip additive to allow good LSD noise control.
- Excellent wear control for long component life.
- Proven components used in formulation to ensure seal compatibility.
- Sheer stable formulation for long term bearing protection.
- API GL-5.
- SAE 80W-140.
- BTRA 5M-48.
Suitable for use where the following apply:
- Dana 5M-31, 5M-48.
- Nissan 4WD Differentials.
- GMH1561, 2010.
- Ford ESZ-M2C-190A, ESW M2C-119A, ESW M2C-104A.
Advanced Performance Series.