A polyglycol type brake fluid formulated to provide extra braking performance under normal driving conditions.
Suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles, and light commercial vehicles (LCV’s) requiring either a DOT 3 or DOT 4 product (excluding brake systems where a mineral based fluid is specified).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High boiling point easily meets or exceeds U.S. FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 wet/dry specialisation requirements, and offers a performance reserve over brake fluids with lower boiling points.
- High vapour lock temperature – greater protection against brake fluid vaporization.
- Advanced corrosion protection – better protection against corrosion caused by absorbed moisture, that can contribute to lower maintenance costs.
- High temperature stability – provides a greater margin for safety because the product performance will not fade under higher temperatures.
- Rubber swell control – contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components.
- Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3 or DOT 4 Specification.
- AS/NZS 1960.1 (Grade 2).
- FMVSS Class DOT 4.
- SAE J1704.