A polyglycol based fluid suitable for use in disc and drum brakes and hydraulic clutch systems where a non-petroleum based DOT 3 fluid is specified.
Recommended where DOT 3 brake fluids are preferred. Certain older Japanese vehicles may stipulate DOT 3 brake fluids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Formulated from mixed polyalkylene glycol esters together with lubricity additives and corrosion inhibitors offering high levels of system protection.
- High level of protection against wear.
- Fully compatible with other brake fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3, DOT 4.
- Proven track record in braking systems over many years of reliable service.
- Australian Standard AS 1960-1976 Grade 1.
- FMVSS Class DOT 3.
- SAE J1703.
- US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 116 DOT 3.
- Ford ESW-FM6C-2.
- GM 4563M Type 450.
Advanced Performance Series.