Castrol EDGE with TITANIUM FST™:
- reduces friction by up to 15% * more than the same CASTROL oil without TITANIUM FST™
- is up to 45%** stronger than a major competitor, reducing metal-to-metal contact
- maintains its strength for at least 140*** hours longer
RECOMMENDED BY LEADING CAR MANUFACTURERS
Castrol EDGE is the oil of choice for many leading car manufacturers and a trusted technical partner of some of the world’s most demanding motorsport teams.
CASTROL EDGE 25W-50
Castrol EDGE 25W-50 is a part synthetic SAE 25W-50 engine oil formulated for big bore street machines, naturally aspirated, supercharged or turbocharged. Castrol Edge 25W-50 with unique Titanium Fluid Strength Technology™ is a premium quality multigrade SAE 25W-50, API SG/CD oil. It is a race bred oil that is the ultimate product for modified engines, push-rod technology, street machines and big bore competition engines. Castrol EDGE 25W-50 has demonstrated superior protection in certain highly loaded valve-train components and delivers the best cam-wear protection for radical cam profiles.
Castrol EDGE 25W-50 is suitable for use in automotive petrol engines where the manufacturer recommends an SAE 25W-50, API SG/CD or earlier specification 25W-50 lubricant.
- suitable for use in large in-board power and ski boats & is suitable for use in veteran motorcycles and motor cars where high viscosity oils are specified or required.
- suitable for use in manual transmissions of cars & commercial vehicles where SAE 40 or 50 grade engine oils or SAE 90 "straight" (non EP) gear oils are recommended.
Features & Benefits
Castrol EDGE 25W-50 contains unique Titanium Fluid Strength Technology™.
- Maximises short and long term performance in modified engines including street machine and big bore competition engines.
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response.
- Provides race winning protection, tough enough to handle a hard driving style.
Castrol EDGE 25W-50 surpasses a wide range of specifications and has numerous manufacturer approvals and is suitable where the following requirements are called for:
- SAE 25W-50.
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Service Classifications Petrol : SG Diesel : CD.
*In our testing, Castrol EDGE with TITANIUM FST™ gave up to 15% lower friction than the same CASTROL oil without TITANIUM FST™. Products representing 61% of our 2012 sales volume was tested. ** In our variable speed Fluid Strength Test, Castrol EDGE with TITANIUM FST™ gave up to 45% less metal-to-metal contact than a major competitor’s product. In our variable speed Fluid Strength Test, Castrol EDGE with TITANIUM FST™ gave up to 45% less metal-to-metal contact than a major competitor’s product. Products representing 61% of our 2012 sales volume was tested. *** In independent tests of engine wear, Castrol EDGE oils with TITANIUM FST™ maintained film strength more than 140 hours longer than the same Castrol oils without TITANIUM FST™.