Castrol MAGNATEC FUEL SAVER DX 5W-30 full synthetic engine oil lets you drive up to 380km p.a. further!*. It has been specially engineered to reduce your car’s fuel consumption, so you save on fuel, whilst getting outstanding protection from Castrol MAGNATEC’s Intelligent Molecules. *Based on CEC L-054-96-Fuel Economy Test
Castrol MAGNATEC FUEL SAVER DX 5W-30 is a full synthetic engine oil formulated to suit a broad spectrum of petrol engines used in passenger car and light commercial vehicles. Holding the latest GM dexos1TM Gen 2 approvals means that the product is perfectly suited for use in all modern Holden petrol vehicles. Additionally, holding the API SN Plus specification, MAGNATEC FUEL SAVER DX 5W-30 is recommended for use in many of today’s downsized turbo engines to protect against the damages cause by low speed pre-ignition (LSPI).
MAGNATEC FUEL SAVER DX 5W-30 can be used extensively across a wide range of petrol vehicles including Holden, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, KIA & Nissan vehicles, among others.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol MAGNATEC FUEL SAVER DX 5W-30 is always ready to protect:
- Intelligent molecules cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down.
- Provides superior performance under extreme cold start-up conditions compared to thicker grades.
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear.
- Combined with synthetic technology to provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures.
- Specially engineered to reduce your vehicle’s fuel efficiency*
- Protects against the damages caused by low speed pre-ignition (LSPI)
Recommended where the following current and superseded classifications and performance fuels are cited:
- API SN
- API SN Plus
- ILSAC GF-5
- GM dexos1TM Gen 2 (License: D10713HK082)