Castrol EDGE 25W-50 is a semi synthetic engine oil formulated for big bore street machines, naturally aspirated, supercharged or turbocharged.
It is a race bred oil that is the ultimate product for modified engines, push-rod technology, street machines and big bore competition engines. Castrol EDGE 25W-50 has demonstrated superior protection in certain highly loaded valve-train components and delivers the best cam-wear protection for radical cam profiles.
Learn why your engine oil needs to be strong.
Castrol EDGE 25W-50:
- provides outstanding wear protection in big bore street machines and competition engines designed to run at their optimum level on higher viscosity mineral oils.
- suitable for use in automotive gasoline engines where the manufacturer recommends an SAE 25W-50, API SG/CD or earlier specification 25W-50 lubricant.
- Large in-board power and ski boats & is suitable for use in veteran motorcycles and motor cars where high viscosity oils are specified or required
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol EDGE 25W-50 contains unique TITANIUM Fluid Strength Technology™ to:
- Maximises short and long term performance in modified engines including street machine and big bore competition engines
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response
- Provides race winning protection, tough enough to handle a hard driving style
Castrol EDGE 25W-50 surpasses a wide range of specifications and has numerous manufacturer approvals and is suitable where the following requirements are called for:
- API SG/CD