The Castrol Tection Monograde 10W, 30, 40 and 50 lubricants are mineral based, Monograde diesel engine oils specifically designed to provide effective performance in a number of applications. The Castrol Tection Monogrades are quality engine oils recommended for turbocharged or naturally aspirated diesel engines, operating under severe conditions where a Monograde oil is required.
- Castrol Tection Monograde 10W is recommended for hydraulic systems of civil engineering and construction equipment.
- Castrol Tection Monograde 30 is recommended for on-highway trucks, off-road construction and civil engineering equipment, light commercial diesel engines.
- Castrol Tection Monograde 40 is recommended for on-highway trucks, off-road construction, civil engineering and mining equipment, commercial vehicle diesel engines.
- Castrol Tection Monograde 50 is recommended for use in Fuller synchromesh gearboxes in commercial vehicles.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
- Formulated with carefully selected additives.
- Reduces oil consumption.
- Added dispersancy / detergency preventing ring sticking and breakages.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Greater engine performance by controlling oil thickening in service.
- Protects against oxidation and rust.
- Increased wear resistance on moving parts provided by selected anti-wear additives.
- Excellent protection against the formation and combination of deposits, rust and corrosion.
- SAE 10, 30, 40 & 50
- API CF
- ACEA E1 (30, 40 & 50 only)
- MB-Approval 228.0