1. CASTROL MALAYSIA MOTORIST APP PROMOTION (“Extra Points Promo”) will be governed by these terms and conditions (collectively “Promotion Terms”). By participating in this Extra Points Promotion, Participants (as defined below) are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Promotion Terms.
2. The Organiser and promoter of the Extra Points Promo is BP CASTROL Lubricants(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (165875-W), a member of the bp group of companies, of Level 9, Tower 5, Avenue 7, The Horizon, Bangsar South City, No. 8 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200Kuala Lumpur (“Organiser”).
3. CASTROL MALAYSIA MOTORIST APP PROMOTION 2022 will commence at 00:00 on 1st September 2022 and will end at 23:59 on 31st December 2022, Malaysia time.
4. The Extra Points Promo is open to all persons who are citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia, and aged 18 and above as of 1st September 2022 (“Participants”).
5. The following person(s) shall not be eligible to participate in this promotion:
a. Officers and employees of the Organiser and its affiliates, and theirimmediate family members;
b. Officers and employees of the Organiser’s appointed agencies and suppliers
6. To participate in the EXTRA POINTS PROMO, participants must:
(a) Book a service appointment and complete the oil change service at participating Castrol Auto Service via the Castrol Malaysia Motorist mobile application.
7. The first one thousand (1000) participants that successfully participate in the EXTRA POINTS PROMO during the promotional period will be rewarded with 300 additionalCastrol Points credited into their Castrol Motorist app account within 2 weeks afterthe official transaction.
8. Each Participant warrants and shall ensure that:
(a) their registered Castrol Malaysia Motorist mobile application account is activeand valid.
9. Points credited will be notified via the Castrol Motorist App by Organiser’sappointed agency Interbase Resources Sdn Bhd.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Extra Points Promo if it becomes necessary to do so.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
12. The Organiser will not accept any responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or undelivered. The Organiser shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing participationin the Extra Points Promo.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to reject or disqualify any incomplete, invalid or inaccurate entry without giving any reason or cause and without any liability or compensation whatsoever to any Participant or any other party.
14. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Extra Points Promo is final and binding. No correspondence (verbal or written) will be entertained.
15. Points awarded are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organiser and its employees, contractors and agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the participants, or accept any liability, for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of you participating in this Extra Points Promo or taking up the extra points except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its agents or that of their employees.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating terms shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the AIAC Arbitration Rules