LONGER ENGINE LIFE FOR DIESEL ENGINES
Piston deposit control Castrol CRB is the new name for Castrol CRD and it comes with the same performance specification for good piston deposit control. It is available in viscosities of SAE 10W, 30 and 50.
- Reduced engine wear under severe operating conditions
- Reduced bearing related wear
- Good piston deposit control
- Protection against rust and corrosion
Castrol CRB 10W is suitable for hydraulic system recommending SAE 10W, meanwhile Castrol CRB 30 is suitable for power shift transmission of equipment recommending SAE 30. It is also suitable for turbo-charged or naturally aspirated heavy duty commercial vehicles or machineries.
API CF, available in viscosities of SAE 10W, 30 and 50.
* THIS DATA SHEET DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT IN TERMS OF PROPERTIES * Only available in 18L & 209L pack