Hydraulics for Commercial Vehicles
Castrol understands the importance of choosing the right hydraulic fluid for your fleet. That is why we offer a wide range designed to protect and improve the efficiency of various hydraulic systems.
Castrol has developed a range of hydraulic fluids to meet performance standards required by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). This includes products that can offer:
- Improved oxidation stability to accommodate higher operating temperatures
- Improved air release, foam control and water separation to handle smaller reservoirs and reduced cycle times
- Improved dry/wet filterability due to reduced filter pore size and tolerance to water contamination
- Better hydrolytic stability to handle water contamination
- Extended pump life to meet Denison T6H20C pump performance
- Increased drain intervals requiring the lubricants to retain original performance longer
Our ranges include engine oils that meet – and exceed – OEM specifications for Caterpillar, Cummins, Mack and Volvo.