IMPROVING ENGINE PERFORMANCE, SAVING FUEL, EXTENDING DRAIN INTERVALS.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We know competition is fierce in the trucking industry and you face a multitude of challenges, from rising fuel prices to congested roads and escalating insurance costs. We want to do our bit to help you fight back, by helping your vehicles run with maximum efficiency. Working closely with our customers and truck manufacturers, we’ve developed a range of oils that reflect different business priorities. Each one has been engineered with its own strengths, giving you a real choice of what goes into your trucks’ engines.
Castrol® VECTON™ 15W-40 CI-4 Plus
Engine oil for heavy duty diesel engines
Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CI-4 Plus is a heavy duty diesel engine oil with exclusive System 5 Technology, which adapts to changing conditions to maximize performance in 5 key areas.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
System 5™ Technology adapts to the changing engine conditions to maximize performance.in five areas.
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: Fights oil thickening to help maintain better fuel economy-13 % less oil thickening*
- OIL CONSUMPTION: Fights piston deposits , resulting in lower oil consumption- 51% fewer deposits**
- OIL DRAIN INTERVAL: Fights contaminants, resulting in longer drain intervals- 20% longer drain interval***.
- COMPONENT LIFE: Fights wear and corrosion, enhancing the life of critical engine components- 60% less wear****
- POWER: Fights soot to help maintain engine power- Up to 47% better that API CI-4 engine oils *****
* Versus Seq IIIF (C-11984) limits ** Versus CAT 1R,Top Groove Fill *** Versus CI-4 engine oils, based on field trials ****Versus Cummins M-11 EGR limits, Crosshead weight loss *****Based upon Mack T-11 sooted oil viscosity increase results in an API CI-4 engine oil versus the API CI-4 Plus requirements
Castrol® VECTON™ CAMBIO EXTENDIDO 15W-40
Part-synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil for Latest Low Emission Trucks
Castrol VECTON CAMBIO EXTENDIDO 15W-40 part synthetic heavy duty engine oil specifically engineered for extended drain in the latest technology EGR and non EGR engines. Its primary application is for the latest low emission trucks, buses and equipment, but can also be used in older vehicles. Castrol VECTON CAMBIO EXTENDIDO 15W-40 safely extends drain intervals up to 50,000 miles (80,000kms) in over-the-road applications and 600 hours in off-road and vocational applications It’s main application is in heavy duty vehicles, buses and equipment that are equipped with modern low emission systems but may also be used in traditional vehicles. *
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- EXCEPTIONAL SOOT HANDLING CAPABILITY: EGR engines can produce higher levels of soot in the oil, which could lead to blocked filters, resulting in engine damage. Castrol VECTON CAMBIO EXTENDIDO’s unique System 5™ Technology fights thickening from high soot levels that can cause harm to the engine.
- MAXIMUM ENGINE PROTECTION: Castrol VECTON CAMBIO EXTENDIDO ensures complete engine protection by neutralizing acids and minimizing piston deposits even under severe operating conditions. *(with used oil analysis)
Castrol® VECTON™ AHORRO DE COMBUSTIBLE 10W-30
PART-SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL ENGINEERED TO MAXIMIZE FUEL SAVINGS FOR HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINES
Castrol® VECTON™ AHORRO DE COMBUSTIBLE is a 10W-30 part synthetic heavy duty diesel oil specifically engineered to maximize fuel savings on heavy duty diesel truck engines, with savings of up to 1% compared to 15W-40 oils.* Modern truck engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- EXCELLENT ENGINE PROTECTION: Delivers complete engine protection throughout the oil drain period.
- LOWER OIL CONSUMPTION: Lower oil burn off rates mean fewer oil top-ups.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Reduces the amount of CO2 emitted from the exhaust, contributing to a more sustainable environment. The fuel reduction is from less viscous drag, not cleaner burning. *SAE 2011-01-1206
* Compared to 15W-40 mineral oil.