HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Everyone who works for us, anywhere, is responsible for getting HSE right. Good HSE performance and the health, safety and security of everyone who works for us are critical to the success of our business. Our goals are simply stated – no accidents, no harm to people, and no damage to the environment. We will continue to drive down the environmental and health impact of our operations by pollution prevention, reducing waste, emissions and discharges, and using energy efficiently. We will produce quality products that can be used safely by our customers.
- consult, listen and respond openly to our customers, employees, neighbors, public interest groups and those who work with us
- work with others – our partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators – to raise the standards of our industry
- as a minimum, comply with all applicable laws and regulations and any other requirements to which the company subscribes
- openly report our performance, good and bad
- recognize those who contribute to improved HSE performance
We are committed to continual improvement of our HSE performance and management systems. Our business plans include measurable HSE targets. We are committed to meeting them.